These are medical related books that Guruatma has found incredibly helpful through her own journey with chronic and critical illness. You may find them useful as well.
- Adrenal Fatigue: The 21st Century Stress Syndrome by James L. Wilson
- Body Time: Remarkable New Scientific Discoveries That Can Change Your Life by Gay Gaer Luce
- Coping with Prednisone & Other Cortisone-Related Medicines. It May Work Miracles Now But How Do You Handle The Side-Effects? by Eugenia Zukerman & Julie R. Ingelfinger
- Hypoglycemia – A Better Approach by Dr. Paavo Airola
- It’s All In Your Head – The Link Between Mercury, Amalgams & Illness by Dr. Hal A. Huggins
- Living a Healthy Life with Chronic Conditions by Kate Lorig, David Sobel, Virginia Gonzales, Marian Minor
- Numb Toes and Aching Soles: Coping With Peripheral Neuropathy by John A. Senneff
- Sugars & Flours – How They Make Us Crazy, Sick and Fat and What To Do About It by Joan Ifland
- Thriving with Your Autoimmune Disorder: A Woman’s Mind-Body Guide by Simone Ravicz, Ph. D. M.B.A.
- The Pain Cure – The Proven Medical Program That Helps End Your Chronic Pain by Dharma Singh Khalsa, MD with Cameron Stauth
- The Way We Work: Getting to Know the Amazing Human Body by David Macaulay
- The Yeast Connection – A Medical Breakthrough by William G. Crook, MD
- Yoga and Multiple Sclerosis: A Journey to Health and Healing by Loren M. Fishman, MD & Eric L. Small
and of course Guruatma’s own book 6 Stages of Healing from the Inside Out